Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Podcasting Attempt


This is my first attempt at podcasting.  I had to write a reflection paper on UDL - which stands for universal design for learning. It is a set of guidelines that encourages teachers to make their lessons more accessible to all learners -- specifically those with different learning or physical disabilities.  The teacher allowed us to create a podcast instead of writing a paper -- so I thought I would give it a try, since I despise writing papers.  (Ironic, don't you think, that I have a blog where I write so much?)  

Anyway, it's probably not that interesting, unless you are a teacher -- but if someone is willing to play it and see if they can hear things and what not -- I'd appreciate comments on how to improve, if I plan to podcast at all in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I had fun working on this with you! But it doesn't look like it works. :( Guess we'll have to find a different way to publish your podcasts so you can become a famous podcaster...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...