Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Attending a Webinar

Just spend the second day of three attending a flipping your classroom webinar.  Learned lots of interesting things.  I have to admit that as much as I learned from the presenters, I probably learned twice as much from the other attendees of the conference.  We used Adobe Connect to attend the seminar which has a chat window next to the video where we can discuss what's going on and ask questions of each other.  It was here that I learned about dozens of resources, like the ones posted below. Of course, we did our fair share of joking around as well.  For me, attending has been a blast!

Information about the webinar: http://vodcasting.ning.com/events/flipped-class-conference

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...