Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Meebo Conversation

Below is a picture of a conversation I just had with one of my students:


I have to admit that sometimes I really love teaching, and technology.

Perhaps someday when I have a little more time, I'll write up some instructions for including a Meebo Chat widget on a website or blog, so y'all can experience this sort of coolness too.  Feel free to try it out yourself if you want, I've got one installed in the top left corner of this blog.

________________________________________________________________________________
Update: Just learned today (June 9, 2012) that Meebo will not be continuing this chat feature, as of July 12.  They have been bought by google, and all website based chat widgets such as these will become disfunctional. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...